Last updated: October 12, 2010
Your order is shipped discreetly in a plain package with a shipping label from "Leading Edge Marketing" There is nothing written on the package that identifies the contents.
What kind of information does LEM collect?
- When you select to make a purchase from a LEM website, we collect your name, shipping address, telephone number and email address. This information is gathered via the website order page, or via the order form you complete and send to us via mail or fax.
- LEM does not collect, store, or retain your credit card information. When you reach the point in the order process where you have chosen to submit your credit card information, this information is submitted to a third party, PCI compliant processor gateway.
- Certain non-personal information about you may be collected by the standard operation of LEM and DMC servers, such as Internet browser types being used, IP address and referral website address.
- You may have the ability to subscribe to newsletter mailing lists and contact LEM via email through the Websites. If you make a purchase and provide your email address at the time of purchase you will receive order confirmation and promotional email from LEM. All e-mail addresses, and any personally identifiable information contained in such communications may be retained by us.
- LEM and DMC will NEVER trade, lease or sell your name, e-mail address, or other personal information to any third parties with the exception of those parties (ie: fulfillment center) with whom it is necessary to share this information to fulfill your order.
How will my information be used?
We may use your personal information as follows:
- Provide the third party fulfillment center with your name and address in order to ship your order to you;
- Communicate with you regarding your account and any customer service issues, including sending you e-mail to confirm your order;
- Contact you to confirm receipt of your order, respond to your communications, confirm your subscription to mailing lists, participate in customer satisfaction surveys, reset your password if applicable and provide you with news, newsletters, updates, promotions, new products, special offers and information.
How can I update my information?
If your personally identifiable information changes, you may update or amend it by contacting us by email, telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed on this website or via DMC at: http://www.dmcontact.com/contact-us.html.
How can you contact LEM?
If you have questions or concerns about the privacy aspects of our products or services, please contact us through the DMC website as noted above or write to us at:
Leading Edge Marketing
c/o DM Contact Management Ltd.
Attn: Information and Privacy Department
100 - 645 Tyee Road
Victoria, British Columbia
Canada V9A 6X5
Copyright ©2013 Leading Edge Marketing. All rights reserved.